What credit or debit cards can I use with PayPal?

What credit or debit cards can I use with PayPal?
What credit or debit cards can I use with PayPal? You can use Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards to make PayPal payments. Here’s how to add a credit or debit card: Log in to your PayPal account. Click Profile near the top of the page. Click My money. Click Add my card next to Credit and debit cards. Click Add a Card.  Popular Sites: Prize Bond Hints Results Guess Papers, Final Figure Akra Tendola and Forecast Pkvacancies Online Jobs USA Jobs Government Jobs Free Jobs In India Pakistan Saudi Arabia and Europe Free Online Earn Money Buy From Home Free of Charges Seeking Islamic Study Youtube Daily Updates Online Visa and Study Consultancy Hot and Latest Ads Posting Free Sites in Pakista How Save Money Tips Online Business Poultry Daily Rates Free Web Hosting in Pakistan Tips for Health Money Via Blogging